Thank you for your interest in auditioning for a show at the Greenwood Community Theatre! GCT holds open auditions for anyone in the community who is interested. Auditions are typically held 6-8 weeks before the show opens. No experience is necessary to audition. The following is some basic information that will help you to succeed and feel like a pro at GCT!!
When auditioning, you should:
- Come in relaxed and prepared to have fun!
- Wear comfy clothing
- If auditioning for a musical, you will be warmed up and taught a selection from the show. You are welcome to prepare a song 16-32 bars; however, it is not required.
- You will read selections from the script chosen by the director.
- ALWAYS CHECK THE CAST LIST which is posted on the front door of the theatre!!!
- If you are cast, you must initial that you accept or decline your role next to your name on the cast list!
- Info on FIRST REHEARSAL and READ-THROUGH will be posted on the list. It is imperative that you be present for this meeting to receive your script and rehearsal schedules.
AUDITIONS FORMS ARE POSTED BELOW WITH AUDITION DATES FOR EACH SHOW:
Upcoming Audition Dates and Times: